Beginning Sunday, October 4th 2020 we will resume holding both our morning worship services in the sanctuary. While on our campus, we ask that you please follow these health & safety precautions to limit the spread of COVID-19:
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Face masks or coverings are REQUIRED for all persons over age 5, and must be worn at all times while inside.
- Enter and exit only through the sanctuary (and Spirit Center) main doors.
- Follow the direction of the ushers in being seated (front to back) and dismissed (back to front).
- Sanitize your hands when entering the building.
- Maintain a socail distance of six feet from others.
- Sit only with your household unit.
- No hugging or hand shaking at this time.
- Santize that bathrooms after use with provided cleaning products.
- Offerings will be received at the door.
- Worship areas will be sanitized with a ULV disinfectant fogger after use.
For those that desire to worship remotely, please join us in the following ways:
Sundays at St. Peter's
Contemporary Worship – 8:15 am (Communion 1st Sunday)
Our 8:15 worship service is a less formal worship experience featuring current worship music as well new hymn arrangements while retaining some elements drawn from liturgy.
For the time being, Fellowship time is cancelled to help limit the spread of COVID-19
Sunday School - 9:30 am
Traditional Worship – 10:45 am (Communion 3rd Sunday)
Our 10:45 worship service is a traditional worship experience utilizing liturgy and hymns from the rich heritage of the Lutheran church through the ages.
Mobile Homebound Communion – 4:30 pm - 3rd Sunday in the sanctuary
This 30 minute service is designed for those who are unable to join in worship on Sunday mornings. Specifically, this could be for those with health & mobility concerns or those that work during typical Sunday morning worship times.